What happens when you place an ice cube beneath the base of your skull for twenty minutes?
Traditional Chinese medicine has discovered a point in our body that when stimulated promotes overall well-being. This point called Feng Fu is the pressure point located behind the head, at the base of the skull, on top of the neck.
FENG FU POINT:
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, this method restores the body’s natural physiological balance – giving a strong injection of life, rejuvenating the whole body.
Placing ice on the Feng Fu Point..
Technique of applying an ice cube on a Feng Fu point:
🤍Choose a comfortable position lying on your stomach face down.
🤍Apply an ice cube one to two times per day for 20 minutes.
If it better suites you, you can use a cloth or a plastic baggy to encase the cube of ice before applying on the feng fu point.
Note: After 30 seconds, you may begin to experience a slightly warm sensation.
In the first few days of utilizing this technique, you may experience feeling of slight euphoria due to the release of endorphins igniting within the Feng Fu Point.
These are some of the changes you may experience using the Feng Fu Point method:
– Reduction of headaches, teeth pain and joint pain.
– Blood pressure problems regulating.
– Regeneration in the digestive system.
– Restored sleep / mood.
– Relieving gastrointestinal infections.
– Relieving neurological and psycho-emotional disorders, chronic fatigue, stress, depression, and insomnia.
– Spinal degeneration change.
– Breathing problems improving.
– Helping inhibit cardiovascular problems.
– Elimination of common colds.
– Stabilization of thyroid disorders.
– Relieving asthma attacks.
– Cellulite reduction.
– Gastrointestinal disorder recovery.
– Obesity and malnutrition disorders improving.
– Disorders related to impotence and infertility alleviated.
– Menstrual disorder recovery.