It comes as quite a surprise to many people that it’s possible to get all the nutrients you need for the day in a single helping of super food smoothie. Here’s how..
• 2 ripe bananas (make sure there are some black spots on the yellow skin as this indicates that they are ready to eat).
• A handful of soaked almond nuts (soak in water overnight).
• 4 tablespoons of hempseed oil (or coconut oil).
• A level teaspoon of spirulina.
• Cold water (to desired consistency).
Simply blend and pour into one large glass or two smaller glasses. Best served chilled.
Other ingredients that you could add include: sprouted hemp seeds, soaked dates, apple cider vinegar and honey.
Click here to see recipes from the ‘Hungry Bachelor’s Recipe Book’.